Here are the 5 most common & frustrating problems doctors experience when using an endoscopy camera, and the simple solutions to solve those annoying and work disturbing problems. By knowing those tips you can save time , money and a lot of frustrations.
1) No Image on screen – please check that the screen is on, and that it is connected to the right input. Also make sure that the endoscopy camera is on and that is connected properly to the screen. If there is no image yet – check that the camera head is not covered (by an adaptor or cover). It is always a good idea to check that all devices are connected to the electricity – to the wall socket and to the back of the device.
2) Color on screen seems unreal (for example too red or yellow) - Perform a WHITE BALANCE procedure on a white non-glossy surface or paper while the camera is on focus. You need to wait until the procedure end (usually there is a beep sound when ends or OK word appears on screen). Some models have an automatic white balance, but even though a manual white balance can be performed – check the manual or consult the manufacturer for more information.
3) WHITE BALANCE cannot be performed – The GAIN ON / BOOST feature is turned on. Turn it off. * This feature provides more light to the camera. Usually it is activated when there is not enough light during a procedure.
4) Image is not clear –
1. try to improve the image by turning around the focus ring. You can also try to improve the image by turning off the camera or coupler zoom feature.
2. If the image is still blur - you need to disconnect the endoscope from the camera head and check the image through the scope’s eyepiece. If it is still not clear - clean the eyepiece with a pad soaked lightly in clear, non-colored, alcohol, and check again. If it Is still not clear– there is a problem with the scope and you need to contact the scope’s manufacturer.
3. If the image through the eyepiece is clear – check the image you receive on screen through the camera while it is disconnected from scope. If image on screen is blur – check if the coupler is tightly connected. If yes, try do the same procedure of cleaning the camera head with a pad and alcohol. If after cleaning the image on screen is still blur – there is a problem with the camera and you need to contact the manufacturer.
4. You can also check that the endoscope is properly connected to the light source and that the light source is turned on with high intensity of light, as lack of light can damage the image quality.
Probably the most contentious kinds of work include the military usage of youngsters in addition to son or daughter prostitution. While educating preschool kids is certainly satisfying, it's also exhasting writing an essay. The individual reading this really is certain to relate with me once I state that in everybody's lifestyle, there is bound to be a single thing from their youth that her or his elders recall strongly. Every Parent needs her or his child to have success in life by picking out a ideal career.
Alice in Wonderland is among typically the most popular children's publications actually created. Never grumble about seeking to guide kids you did not desire to have. Other kids need to do boring and repetitive jobs including assembling boxes or polishing shoes. House Alone place the youngster in actual risk and used his imagination to really get the unwelcome men.
5) Image is flashing / flickering on screen – please make sure that the video cable connecting the camera to the screen is properly connected. Also check if the camera head’s cable is properly connected and working (is without dents and bendings. Give it a special look in the connection point to camera head.